Subdivision Meeting on June 21 2022 in Mooney Park at 7:00 PM
Attendees : Dennis Fuller, Jodi Latner, Brittney Rana, (Trustees: Katie Sprung, Kellie McCoy, Mike Fowlkes)
The meeting was Called to Order
- Ensuring that the yearly tree maintenance plan is developed. Droege Tree Service will be a participant in the plan. Outside nurseries will be considered for sapling planting and monitoring
- The City of University City will be contacted regarding the placement of a “Dead End” sign at Purdue and Princeton
Planning Street Paving
- Former Trustee Dennis Fuller suggested that we review the Horner and Shifrin Street Assessment Report from 2015 for planning future street repair work.
- The Horner and Shifrin Street Assessment Report can be found at this link on the subdivision website:
- Residents are encouraged to create their own service tickets for trees, sidewalks, etc
- The link for ticket creation can be found at:
- A service ticket can be created by sending an email from:
Assistance from the City of University
- The City of University City is not prepared to provide financial assistance to the subdivision. However, piggy-backing on city projects or a rebate of some portion of tax funds may be a subdivision option going forward. The city has not provided a timeline for determining which option they would like to pursue.
Indenture updates are under consideration:
- Reducing the 2/3 lot owner requirement for subdivision wide voting on issues
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 PM